RX Entertainment Media - Elizabeth Reel
Video requires Adobe Flash
Bounce up the ladder of learning with this award winning DVD series.
Bounce connects early learner to their thoughts, emotions and the world the world through music. Fun, entertaining and packed with lessons to be learned, each title encourages big developmental steps that every child takes. Like:
- Emotions! - Connecting Emotions
- Movements! - Connecting Body Movement
- Let's Talk! - Talking and comprehension
- Routines! - Organizing through Routines
- Let's Go! - Going new places and transitional issues
Bounce is hosted by music therapist Elizabeth Balzano, MT-BC. Elizabeth teaches in New York City and is the first special educator to host a children's series on national television. Primarily for toddler/preschool ages, Bounce is appropriate for all ages and abilities.
Bounce features teaching tools and musical cues proven effective for children with autism and other developmental delays.
About Spectrum Connections' Bounce:
- Format is like a preschool music class with songs & games
- First inclusive series to air on broadcast TV.
- Currently on PBS Sprout
- Winner of the 2006 and 2007 iParenting and Dove awards
- 2008 Autism Speaks Partner
- Distributed nationally and worldwide by Genius Products.